Can you afford to specify wobbly tables? In a YouGov survey, 56% of people said they would reconsider returning to an establishment where a wobbly table spoiled their experience. Protect your brand, image and reputation with FLAT.
When creating restaurant furniture, it has always been easier to achieve either beauty or innovation than to create something that features both. In particular, because a table seems such a simple object, it is usually judged solely for its aesthetics and durability; innovation is seldom part of the conversation.
At FLAT®, we of course recognize that any table we make must be beautiful. But innovation and technology are the elements that set our table bases apart. Because to any customer, even the most beautiful table loses its charm the minute it wobbles.
In fact, 75% of people questioned in a YouGov survey think that tables propped up by common wobbly table remedies – coasters, napkins, sugar packets, etc. – look unsightly.
Among people surveyed in a YouGov survey:
of people believe that sitting at a wobbly table is irritating and distracting.
of people think that tables propped up by coasters, napkins, sugar packets, etc. look unsightly.
of people would reconsider returning to an establishment where a wobbly table spoiled their experience.
of people believe that experiencing a wobbly table would give them a negative impression of an establishment.
Why should I specify FLAT table bases?
- Provide your customers with a solution to both stability and alignment
- You can specify for any environment – with such a wide range of bases, you’ll find a style
- Choose a floor type without having to worry about the tables' stability
- Keep authentic features such as wooden/uneven floors; utilize uneven outdoor areas
- Enhance your reputation for specifying innovative, problem-solving products
- See what other design firms have to say about FLAT
You can download our product datasheets directly from the product pages, and contact us with any questions. Our products are available through our partner resellers in over 40 countries worldwide. You can find your local reseller by clicking here and selecting your region.