Please find our updated warranty below. There is no longer a need for you to register your product online. Your warranty will be valid from the date shown on your invoice.
In the unlikely event that you experience difficulties with your FLAT product, please contact the distributor or the retailer from whom you purchased the product to discuss your issue or any warranty claim.
1. The FLAT® product, consisting of the FLAT® levelling device, base, post, rod and top plate only, is warranted for 12 (twelve) months from date of purchase (unless specified elsewhere under special dealer extended terms, see dealer documents), subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. The product will be repaired or replaced by FLAT®or FLAT®'s authorised distributors, if at their sole discretion it is found to be faulty within the terms of this warranty and within the warranty period. (Inspection and handling charges may apply if your product is not covered by our warranty terms and conditions)
3. Repaired or replaced parts, or products, will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or for 90 days from the date of repair, whichever is the longer.
4. This warranty only applies to products sold and distributed internationally by FLAT® and its authorised distributors and/or retail outlets.
5. This warranty only applies if the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions under normal use and with reasonable care (in the opinion of FLAT® or FLAT®'s Authorised Distributors) subject to all terms and conditions set out in this document.
6. What this limited warranty does not cover: (a) Defects or damages resulting from the misuse of this product. (b) Defects or damages from abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture, oils and solvents, extreme environmental changes such as temperature and humidity, dampness or corrosive environments, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised repair, neglect, rough handling, abuse, accident, alteration, acts of War, acts of God. (c) Breakage or damage to external parts; unless caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship. (d) The cost of delivery or transportation of the product to the distributor. (e) Normal wear and tear. (f) If the Product has been opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than an authorised FLAT representative, or if it is repaired using unauthorised spare parts.
7. FLAT® reserves the right to repair or replace your product with a new or re-furbished equivalent device. All parts or faulty product that have been replaced or exchanged become the property of FLAT .
LIMITED WARRANTY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST FLAT® AND FLAT 'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT. HOWEVER, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCLUDE NOR LIMIT ANY OF YOUR LEGAL (STATUTORY) RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE STATE OR PROVINCE LAW/S. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE STATE OR PROVINCE LAW/S, FLAT® DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE, FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE OF PRODUCTS OR FUNCTIONALITY, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE STATE OR PROVINCE LAW/S, FLAT®'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE VALUE OF THE PRODUCT. FLAT® RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE PRODUCT FEATURES AND WARRANTY PROCEDURES WITHOUT NOTICE.