Looking for Table Bases?
Eliminate Wobbly & Misaligned Tables with FLAT®
FLAT’s multi-award-winning, patented technology, is stabilising and aligning restaurant, café and bar tables in over 40 countries worldwide. Our hydraulic technologies are available within our Auto-Adjust FLAT table bases. Alternatively, you can add FLAT Equalizers to your existing tables and with a quick press on the table top – you can stabilise your existing tables.
SIX SMART TABLES THAT WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD (AND ONE THAT WON’T)!
In the modern era of technology enhancing the features of everyday conveniences, even the most basic things have multiple purposes allowing us to make our lives more efficient, proactive, and above it all, always connected with others. Today, suitcases charge phones, watches send emails, and our phones…well, let’s not even go there. So, why should one of the most basic daily necessities – tables – remain unaffected by technological advances that make our lives more efficient? Well in fact, they are now seeing a wide array of new advancements as well. We’ve gathered a list of several innovative tables that are so creative, it will make you question how you had ever lived without them. Read More
FLAT Equalizers Win FER 2018 Smallwares & Tabletop Award!
FLAT's been at it again! We are thrilled to announce that FLAT® Equalizers have been selected as a winner of the Foodservice Equipment Reports 2018 Smallwares & Tabletop Competition! Read More
FLAT Helps the Renowned Ginocchio Preserve History and Customer Experience
What do you get when you take a historic hotel with preserved woodwork and original flooring and turn it into a new restaurant? Surely, the recipe would result in charming atmosphere and memorable experiences. But this mix of antique characteristics is also the perfect cocktail for wobbly tables. So, the charm of the historic atmosphere so carefully preserved and meticulously restored can be instantly ruined for customers with spilled drinks and sliding elbows. This was the challenge that Alan Loudermilk, owner of The Ginocchio, faced when he took on the task of renovating the famous Marshall, Texas site. Read More
Restaurants’ Age-Old Foes ARE Significant Health & Safety Risks
When thinking of restaurant safety, the things that come to mind immediately are safe food and fire prevention. However, there’s another serious hazard that often goes overlooked. Wobbly tables, caused by uneven surfaces and damaged table bases, pose a danger to restaurant goers. Unsuspecting customers may settle in to enjoy that bowl of hot soup or coffee, only to have their dish tip over and spill on their lap. Shards of glass and porcelain from shattered glasses and tableware can also potentially contaminate food or injure customers. Read More
- Finalist - 2018 Western Foodservice Show, People's Choice Award
- Winner - 2018 Food Service Equipment Reports - FLAT Equalizers
- Winner - 2018 Kitchen Innovations® (KI) Award (USA) - FLAT Equalizers
- Winner - 2015 SMART Label (HOST, Milano)
- Finalist - 2015 Eurogastro Award (Poland)
- Winner - 2014 CIFF (China International Furniture Fair) Functional Innovation home-section-awards
- Finalist - 2013 Hotel Magazine's Best Technology Award (Germany)
- Finalist - 2012 IHMRS Editors' Choice Awards (New York)
- Best of Category - 2012 Middle East Office & Hospitality Product Awards
- Winner - 2011 People's Choice Award in the DuPont Australia and New Zealand Innovation Awards
- Winner - International Australian Design Awards 2010 (Technology)
- Winner - Australian Engineering Excellence Awards NSW 2006 (Innovation)
- Finalist - Australian Engineering Excellence Awards National
- Showcased - Australian Powerhouse Museum 2006/2007
- Best in Show - INPEX USA Grand Prix Award 2006 (World's Largest Innovation Fair)
- Winner - 5 Gold & 1 Silver Medal INPEX 2006
- Showcased - Questacon, National Science and Technology Centre Australia
- Episode Winner - New Inventors, ABC Television 2006
- People's Choice Award - New Inventors, ABC Television 2006