The intense competition in the chain restaurant sector is raising the bar on what companies must do to protect and enhance, their brand reputations. They must create operations that are more efficient and more flexible, and put more thought into providing excellent customer experiences.
FLAT Table Stabilizing Products eliminate one of the most commonly annoying aspects of the customer experience.
86% of people believe that sitting at a wobbly table is irritating and distracting (source: YouGov survey).
Magnified across millions of customers and over time, using FLAT Products results in an immeasurable enhancement of any restaurant's brand image.
Who's Using FLAT?
FLAT Products are being used in thousands of locations in over 40 countries.
U.S. restaurant and hotel chains that have tested and approved FLAT Products for use:
- Texas Roadhouse
- Tommy Bahama
- Peet's Coffee
- Tasty Burger
- Burger Lounge
- Pitfire Artisan Pizza
- Beef O'Brady's
- Copper Cellar Corp
- City Bar B Que
- Moe's Cantina
- Border Grill
- JC Johnson
- Esquared Hospitality
- Erik's DeliCafé
- Marcus Hotels
- JHM Hotel & Resorts
- Ace Hotels
- Blue Sushi Sake Grill
- Jamba Juice
- Hojoko Grill
- Eat At Union
- Your Pie
- P.J. Clarke's
- Select Restaurants
- My Little Greek LLC
- Café Rio
- Skinny Fats
- Press 195
- Friends Coastal
- Eskimo Joes
- Fat Burger
- Bread Alone Bakery
- Zella's Pizza
- McCormick & Schmick's and many more.
In addition, FLAT® is used in numerous other chains throughout the world.
How Will FLAT® Help Your Chains?
- Eliminates complaints caused by wobbly tables. 68% of people believe that experiencing a wobbly table would give them a negative impression of an establishment (source: YouGov survey)
- Enhances your customers' experience and helps you stay ahead of the competition. 56% of people would reconsider returning to an establishment where a wobbly table spoiled their experience (source: YouGov survey)
- Saves time and money wasted stabilizing and aligning tables
- You attain consistency of service across your operations
- Eliminates problems that hurt workforce morale and hamper efficiency
- Prevents your brand being associated with irritations, safety risks and shabby image caused
- Enhances experience for individuals and groups by seamlessly aligning tables
- Tables can easily be relocated without losing their stabilization and alignment
- May make new area of the restaurant feasible for tables, inside and outside
Among people surveyed in a YouGov survey:
of people believe that sitting at a wobbly table is irritating and distracting.
of people think that tables propped up by coasters, napkins, sugar packets, etc. look unsightly.
of people would reconsider returning to an establishment where a wobbly table spoiled their experience.
of people believe that experiencing a wobbly table would give them a negative impression of an establishment.
Restaurant chains interested in using or trying FLAT® Products will find us and our partner distributors in locations worldwide, ready to help. Larger restaurant groups may also benefit from volume discounts and table base customization.
Contact us directly here.