Wobbly and misaligned tables have plagued the hospitality industry for years. Many restaurants, pubs, bars, and hotels give their customers a poor impression as soon as they sit to have a drink or something to eat. In fact, 86% of people believe that sitting at a wobbly table is irritating and distracting (source: YouGov survey).
But it’s not only the customers that suffer. The bartender, server or hotelier is likely to receive complaints frequently about spilled drinks and annoying wobbles. This can lead to lost revenue and lost customers.
FLAT® table bases eliminate the wobble created by uneven floors and allow you to seamlessly align multiple table tops.
See what operators using FLAT table bases are saying by checking out our testimonials page.
Among people surveyed in a YouGov survey:
of people believe that sitting at a wobbly table is irritating and distracting.
of people think that tables propped up by coasters, napkins, sugar packets, etc. look unsightly.
of people would reconsider returning to an establishment where a wobbly table spoiled their experience.
of people believe that experiencing a wobbly table would give them a negative impression of an establishment.
How can FLAT table bases help your business?
- Reduce complaints, refunds and negative impact on trade
- Save time and money wasted each day stabilizing and aligning tables
- Increase sales by making full use of available space, accommodating more customers
- Increase flexibility, move tables without the hassle and worry, cater to individuals or groups and open up new areas
- Protect your reputation by having a wobble-free, slick-looking environment
Can you afford wobbly tables? Protect your brand, image and reputation with FLAT. 56% of people would reconsider returning to an establishment where a wobbly table spoiled their experience (source: YouGov survey).
You can see how much your existing, wobbly tables could be costing you each year by completing our online calculator – the results can be quite an eye-opener!